We are recruiting a Social Media Manager for one of our clients, a Consultancy Company offering high quality services for its clients.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing sophisticated social media campaigns with cross-functional teams. Will also have to assist the social media team with team wide projects, campaigns and ensures that the Paid Social team is working on set KPIs and optimisations for all assigned brands and markets.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Set up and continuously optimise digital adverts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Implement lead generation and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Implement retargeting and remarketing campaigns on all social media platform.
- Work across multiple international markets and brands.
- Alert team of any crisis or red flag issues present in any of the paid adverts.
- Report, track and measure all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Work with the Data and Planning teams to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels.
- Maintain client brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Finding and targeting relevant social media audiences.
- Run weekly/monthly Social Media reporting based on set KPIs
- At least 3 years of Paid Social Media campaign experience.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Taboola, Outbrain etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables.
- Facebook Blueprint certification is a must.
- 3+ years’ experience using Facebook Ads Manager is a must.
- Flexible to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Paid training to new employees
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company events