We are recruiting 2 Operations Analyst with German for one of our clients, a health imaging and information technology solutions company.
- Offering customers/stake holders/country and functional representatives support, being the focal point for any order related customer inquiries via telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Represent the interface with the following departments: Sales, Logistics, Credit and Production, globally involved in this process.
- Processing and monitoring in SAP the orders placed by the customers via fax, phone or e-Mail, ensuring the data are correct, and in order to achieve a high satisfaction level.
- Solving and follow-up on the orders created by the Customers in B2B, received by phone, e-Mail, fax or voicemail.
- Coordinating the return process of media products and/ or equipments
- Carry out the timely and accurate invoicing of equipment within the terms of customer contract and support revenue forecasting activities through the provision of timely and accurate data.
- Maintain SAP order data and adjust them as triggered through the order management tool (Salesforce)
- Identify process issues as well as systems & applications issues and communicate back to site management and IT.
- Register each interaction with the customers (phone, e-mail, order, complaint), and the rest of the activities (eg updating systems) in the designated tool.
- Graduated from University or student in terminal year
- Computer skills, MS Office package required.
- Foreign languages skills:
# Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
# Advanced German language skills, both written and spoken
- Capacity to extract/report relevant data
- Minimum 6 months of previous work experience.
- Previous work experience in customer relationships, supply chain and logistics departments – Advantage.
- Competitive financial package
- Meal tickets
- Private medical plan insurance
- Performance bonuse
- Christmas bonus
- Gym discounts
- Bookster subscription