We are recruiting for ou client, Multinational company specialized in IT solutions.
The Lease Transformation Program is a major multimillion-dollar IT initiative of one of the world’s top ten IT companies that will redesign lease originations and servicing processes while rationalizing the supporting ecosystem with a new Lease Management and Originations platform (Odessa LeaseWave).
This transformation will have a global impact on the client’s operations (in the Americas, EMEA, and APJ), and will take beyond 5 years. As part of this initiative, a strong directed software engineering and delivery organization is being built and divided into four multi-disciplinary feature teams. These teams will be responsible for the design, development, and test automation of platform extensions, integration components (micro services), integration virtualization, and reporting capabilities.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .NET4.0+);
- Partnership with Client technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.
- Strong C# skills with experience on both .netCore and .netFrameworks
- Solid knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Message Queue Brokers
- Experience working with source code repositories
- Proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP, REST
- Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
- Understand CI/CD concepts along with practical implementation deliverables
- Must be able to read/write PowerShell script
- Lead projects, mentor engineers and perform POCs
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience: Minimum 5 years including extensive experience in solving problems of varying complexities
- Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
- Experience with Java/NodeJs
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven development)
- Experience with NON-SQL DB (MongoDB)
- Experience with TFS or Git
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to work in globally distributed teams
- Exposure to the financial services industry
- Experience in an Agile environment
Why join us?
- Very attractive salary and benefits package
- Modern and diverse technology stack and processes: Test/Behavior Driven Development, Test Automation with Gherkin and Specflow, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, CI/CD with Gitlab, RabbitMQ, etc.
- One of the world’s top-ten largest Technology companies, international environment
- Free parking places
- Good location close to the subway
- Newest technology stack
- Work from home one day a week
- Free technical and soft skills trainings
- Project duration beyond 5 years