Great Canadian Consumer Products Industry multinational
Responsible for the development and execution of internal audit projects and the evaluation & improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Participation in audit project teams. Works in partnership with executive management to design & implements cost-effective procedures to ensure internal controls are effective for reliable financial reporting, safeguards the Company’s assets and provides for efficient processes & procedures & achieve regulatory compliance. Plays a key role in developing & maintaining a world-class internal control environment.
– Perform special projects at the request of management, including SOX, and external audit assistance,fraud investigations and due diligence.
– Support external audit work with limited testing. Promote Internal Audit as a value add to the organization & delivers audit services that consistently improves the control environment & achieves operational excellence.
– Perform internal audit projects in accordance with standards set by the institute of internal auditors.
– Ensure internal controls are efficient and effective to mitigate operational and strategic risks to acceptable levels, assets are adequately protected, and significant financial, managerial, & operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely.
– Determine whether organization units, processes, and systems are operating as intended by management and comply with company policies and applicable statutory regulations.
– Available to extended travel in Europe – up to 40% of the working time.
– Degree and professional qualifications in Accounting, Finance, IT or a relevant business field
– Internal Audit qualification (. CIA, MCIIA), post-graduate business degree (MBA).
– Proven track record of adding value through recommending and driving change improvements.
– Experience in audit and financial skills with an understanding of internal auditing, supply chain, and manufacturing
– Very attractive salary;
– Monthly and yearly bonuses;
– Easter and Xmas bonus;
– Meal vouchers;
– Private medical insurance;