We are recruiting Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst with French for one of our clients, a fast growing Multinational company.
- Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing; as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges.
- Deductions management; carrying out the specific month-close activities, such as journal posting and account reconciliation, processing of all invoicing requests (debit or credit memos) as per agreed timelines and business needs.
- Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners.
- Disponible for work schedule: 09:00 – 17:30.
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English – minim B2 level
- Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years) – Is a plus
- Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools – – Is a plus
- Preferable training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN – Is a plus
- Competitive remuneration;
- Meal vouchers;
- Great chance to develop your career;
- Professional training provided by experts;
- Performance bonus for some projects
- Various discounts (transportation tickets, internal holidays , sport activities , learning activities, etc.)