We are recruiting a Routing analyst for one of our clients, a telecommunications company, alternative service provider with over 8 Offices around the world.
– Voice traffic monitoring and analysis;
– Maintain the costs on different routes as low as possible without affecting the quality;
– Work in close relation with the Sales, NOC and Reporting team;
– Tracing market shifts and code changes;
– Proactively testing and, if needed, routing suppliers on different destinations;
– Understanding of market trends and knowledge of strong suppliers on main destinations;
– Setting up alerts, based on historical traffic profile, profitability, volume etc.;
- Keeping track of the performance of outbound carriers and of the inbound carriers shifted traffic patterns;
– Managing routing tables efficiently and effectively selection of least cost routes, carrying on efficiency tests to assure KPI’s;
– Checking the supplier’s rate, quality parameters and route capacity to select optimal routing;
– Defining the rules around proportional traffic splits and traffic overflows to fulfil volume commitments and maximize routing occupancy and efficiency;
– Verifying all changes to supplier rate sheets and destination dial codes and map dial codes to the network routing plan to stop potential mismatches and losses;
– Mapping of supplier dial codes to the network routing number plan to stop potential mismatches and losses.
– Attention to details and analytical skills;
– Problem solver;
– Motivated and hardworking;
– Multi-tasking capabilities;
– Fast learning ability;
– Excellent English skills both spoken and written;
– 1 year experience in a Wholesale Telecommunication company would be a plus.
– Working in a young and competitive international environment;
– Flexible working hours;
– Laptop – Mobile Phone;
– Health Insurance;
– Team-buildings. in and outside the country.