EBC HR Solutions is recruiting 2 Node.js Developers , for one of its clients, a software development services company focusing on creating and maintaining web and mobile apps.
You will be joining a team of experts in: Node.JS, React.JS, Golang, Ruby on Rails, iOS, Android, PHP/Symfony3+, HTML 5 and CSS3.
You will be involved in coding, scripting, some process re-engineering but also in building automated deployments. You’ll have billions of opportunities to expand your skills beyond development and apply those skills to interesting new challenges on the DevOps side.
About the job:
- Writing a serverless archive server in order to store build artifacts;
- Writing Lambdas or webhooks that update the JIRA on Gerrit events, and vice versa;
- Implementing tools that can auto-deploy the mobile apps to the app stores;
- Refactoring the Jenkins build jobs to build more quickly or in stages, and adding auto-scaling to the Jenkins cluster;
- Working with the DevOps team to add additional metrics to the company’s services and enable distributed tracing;
- Integration of some user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic;
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Design and write high quality, high-performance web-based applications;
- Actively participate in development life cycle activities like release planning, coding, testing and production release;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
About the perfect candidate:
- In depth knowledge of Node.js and TypeScript
- Strong demonstrable commercial experience of developing APIs
- Applicable knowledge of Jenkins, Bash scripting, Kubernetes (great advantage)
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (among others)
- Previous working experience with Apache Kafka would be a bonus
- Highly competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Christmas bonus
- Quarterly bonuses
- Snacks & drinks
- Extra vacation days, depending on your time spent in the company
- Flexible schedule with the possibility of working from home