We are recruiting 2 HR Data Specialist for one of our clients, a fast growing Multinational company.
- Follows documented HR support processes to manage all employee lifecycle activities in a timely and accurate manner as per agreed SOP/QRG in agreed accuracy and volume KPIs and SLA: Hiring, Personal Employee Data, Job and Compensation Change, Absence Management, Position Management, Termination, Benefits Management, Learning Admin, Talent Acquisition Admin, Payroll, Employee Files Management.
- Ensures accuracy of salary calculations, job titles/codes, approvals, and follows-up as necessary.
- Advises or refers individuals to appropriate staff for guidance on human resources policies, procedures, and related topics.
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken in French and English
- Experience in coordinating work processes to meet deadlines and detail oriented;
- Direct experience with a Human Resources Information System highly appreciated.
- Disponible for work schedule: 13:30 – 22:00.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Meal vouchers;
- Great chance to develop your career;
- Professional training provided by experts;
- Performance bonus for some projects
- Various discounts (transportation tickets, internal holidays , sport activities , learning activities, etc.)