We are recruiting for one of our customers, a designer of in-store consumer experience through audio, visual, interactive, voice and advertising solutions, a Help Desk Representative with German.
• Take in charge new incidents from clients (inbound calls, emails), transform them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific internal applications;
• Follow up on the incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communicate with the internal departments on escalated technical issues)
• Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents;
• Report technical problems following specific procedures, when they are too complicated to resolve on spot.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• German – advanced level, both written and spoken;
• English – proficient level;
• Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, analytical and logical person
• Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus.
• Very competitive salary and benefits
• Fix schedule