We are recruiting 2 Credit&Collection Analyst with French for one of our clients, a fast growing Multinational company.
This role will partner with all internal and external customers at all levels to identify and resolve issues related to credit management activity. The role will cover account reconciliations to make sure the customer accounts are properly maintained.
- Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews.
- Provide advice and recommendations to sales management regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk
- Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
- Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation;
- Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
- Language Skills: English B2, French C1
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Disponible for work schedule: 14:00 – 22:00.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Meal vouchers;
- Great chance to develop your career;
- Professional training provided by experts;
- Performance bonus for some projects
- Various discounts (transportation tickets, internal holidays , sport activities , learning activities, etc.)