We are recruiting for one of our clients, very important retailer with more than 4000 stores all over the world, a CSR Specialist.
As a Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist/Officer you will be responsible for:
• Implementing CSR strategy, by conducting programs and initiatives using partnership with selected NGOs, and which purpose is building the Company’s corporate image and employees engagement.
• Coordinating the communication with associations/foundations/NGOs;
• Communicating our CSR, community investment and corporate volunteer projects to relevant audiences (both internal and external) in collaboration with external agencies;
• Coordinating the roll-out of all CSR projects and also monitoring the execution; Identifies performance measures; generate follow-up and yearly reports including concrete results vs. objectives;
• Monitor communication and CSR activities and budget appropriated for such activities;
• Generate internal employees’ engagement in CSR activities
• Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters, magazines content etc.);
• Corporate branded and occasional products (e.g. gifts for employees) selection and production;
• Managing company’s participation in relevant rankings and contests in order to enhance brand image;
• Working with corporate PR agency and delivers media monitoring reports;
• Crisis Communication Management (coordination of the work of the crisis team and relevant communication).
We are looking for a person who has:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business related discipline
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate communication & CSR, preferably in the retail sector or in an NGO
• Speaks English at a good level (a necessary requirement);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Strong organizational and time-management skills;
• A friendly work environment
• Stable employment and professional development opportunities
• Possibility of development in an international and dynamically growing organization