We are recruiting for one of our customers, a designer of in-store consumer experience through audio, visual, interactive, voice and advertising solutions, a Help Desk Representative with French.
• Take in charge new incidents (inbound calls, emails), put them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific internal applications;
• The incidents might be related to audio/video equipments the company provides as well as some of the functions these equipments might have;
• Follow up incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communicate with the internal departments on escalated issues if needed);
• Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents;
• Report technical problems following specific procedures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• French – proficient level (it’s a must);
• English – working language level;
• Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person;
• Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus;
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Flexible schedule