About the client
We are recruiting for our client, a Canadian Company deploying complex security solutions for Currency, Border Security, ID & Registry and Excise Control.
The successful candidate will be responsible with the testing of the software applications – part of the custom Identification software systems – assigned by the Test Team Leader or Project Team Leader. The tasks include:
- Writing test documentation based on the design documentation and requirements document.
- Running the build scripts
- Integration tests
- Bug (defect) tracking database maintenance using a custom application
- Test cases database maintenance
- Performance testing
- Writing user manuals
- Test the deployment scripts and installers
- Installation and configuration of system components (hardware and software) in the test lab
- Users’ training
- 2+ years of software test planning and software quality assurance
- SQL knowledge
- Test cases and test plans development skills;
- Windows system administration; Linux knowledge will be considered an asset.
- User knowledge MS Office or Open Office, MS Visio
- Test management suites experience is considered an asset
- Gherkin knowledge is considered an asset
- Perl knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills in English; French will be considered an asset
- Logical thinking, understanding software system requirements.
- Disciplined and organized; commitment and involvement
- Strong team player
- Make-it-work attitude under firm deadlines
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal tickets ;
- Work from home policy;
- 8-10 AM flexible hours;
- Parking space;