About the client
We are recruiting French speakers for one of our clients, a fast growing Multinational company.
The jobs we offer:
- This role will partner with all internal and external customers at all levels to identify and resolve issues related to credit management activity. The role will cover account reconciliations to make sure the customer accounts are properly maintained.
Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing; as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges.
HR Data Specialist
- Follows documented HR support processes to manage all employee lifecycle activities in a timely and accurate manner as per agreed SOP/QRG in agreed accuracy and volume KPIs and SLA: Hiring, Personal Employee Data, Job and Compensation Change, Absence Management, Position Management, Termination, Benefits Management, Learning Admin, Talent Acquisition Admin, Payroll, Employee Files Management.
What are we looking for?
- French speakers, B2 level minimum. This is mandatory for all our roles and if you also have a good level of English, it’s just perfect!
- You will be part of great, multicultural teams so it’s important to be a team player and open-minded person.
- Most of our positions are customer oriented so we value customer management skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Meal vouchers;
- Great chance to develop your career;
- Professional training provided by experts;
- Performance bonus for some projects
- Various discounts (transportation tickets, internal holidays , sport activities , learning activities, etc.)