About the client
We are recruiting for our client, the world leader in the design, manufacture, service and support of precision rubber and polymer laboratory instrumentation and data analysis and software system, a Field Service Engineer.
Position will be located in Romania but the Engineer will do a lot of travel – 70% of the working time.
- Ensure safety quality standards are maintained including industry safety practices established by customer
- Provide “on-time” (on or before due date) quality service by scheduling all assigned service accounts (. installations, warranty, repair, calibration and emergency calls). Continuous improvement as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Ensure high level of technical knowledge and skill in order to promote new service accounts as well as maintaining existing accounts
- Support the area sales manager and the business by maintaining professional business ethics and ensuring customers are treated with efficiency, courtesy, and respect
- Ensure all paperwork, . itineraries, service call reports, switch and go reports, expense reports, and tracking reports are completed in accordance with Alpha Technologies procedures.
- Maintain accurate levels of “trunk” inventory
- Perform CPMP procedures
- Install and train customer on the current line of Rubber and Polytest instruments
- Troubleshoot and perform a RCFA on the current line of Rubber and Polytest instruments
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or instrumentation or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3-5 years technical support or field service engineer experience required
- Must be fluent in English
- Fluency in Russian preferred
- Able and willing to travel, including up to 80% of the working time
- Microsoft Office Experience – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated effective communication skills: written oral and inter-personal skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline traits
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to deal with a wide range of individuals
- Very competitive salary package;
- Annual bonus;
- Company car;